EU Settlement Scheme
The EU Settlement Scheme was introduced after the UK exited the EU. The scheme was launched by the UK government in 2019 to regularise the immigration status of EU citizens living in the UK after the UK departed from the EU.
EU Settlement Scheme experts
The scheme allows EU citizens to continue to have the same rights and entitlements in the UK like the ones they enjoy before Brexit. The scheme formally came to an end in June 2021. After June 2021, EU citizens living in the UK will be required to prove their immigration status. EU citizens who have not yet applied under the scheme can still apply if they can provide a good explanation for the delay. The application system is digital-only. If you have not yet made your application, please contact our dedicated team on 02031918080 in order to get assistance.
Why our Immigration Lawyers are the Best?
- With many years experience and combination of professional viability and astounding success record, our EEA Family Permit Visa Lawyers in London have acquired a reputation of reliability and steadfastness across the UK
We offer personalised services where advice is tailored according to the specific needs and circumstances of our clients regardless of whether you reside inside or outside the UK
- Our legal advisory service is fully affordable as there are not any hidden charges involved and all our payment plans are transparent and very reasonable
- When you have the option of getting sound advice from qualified EEA Family Permit Visa Lawyers in London , you can expect quality services and enjoy full peace of mind
- Contact us confidently without any hesitation in all matters relating to your rights to remain in the UK as an EU citizen or a family member of an EU citizen
- Harding Mitchell consists of a team of EEA Family Permit Visa Lawyers in London who are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners association.
- Our immigration team will offer free initial consultation in order to assess the merits of your case
- We refrain from making false promises to our clients and instantly inform them about the chances of success. In this regard, it is important that you provide us with full, accurate and up-to-date information so that an honest analysis could be carried out.
How we can help with EU Settlement?
Brexit has changed the way EU and EEA nationals can live and work in the UK. If you’re an EU or EEA national, you’ll need to apply for UK immigration status to stay in the UK after 31 December 2020. Our immigration solicitors deal with all aspects of UK immigration law. We can help you and your family apply for the correct status to enter into or remain in the UK.
If you’re already living in the UK by 31 December 2020 and want to stay indefinitely, you’ll need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. If you want to come to the UK for a shorter period of time after Brexit, you’ll need a visa that suits your situation.
Our team of highly specialised immigration lawyers can help you with applications to the EU Settlement Scheme. We also advise on visa applications if you plan to come the UK to work, study or start a business after Brexit. Contact our immigration lawyers today on to discuss how we can help you and your family.
Why Getting the Visa is so Difficult?
It is a fact that without professional help from qualified legal advisors such as our immigration Lawyers in London, it is very difficult to get any kind of UK visa and Eu settlement visa is no different. In the UK, the rules and regulations are quite strict when it comes to matters of immigration. Visa applications are scrutinized very sharply and Home Office will not hesitate in refusing your application if there is even a minor error.
Also, the Home Office does not have enough time to understand individual circumstances as they receive thousands of applications on a regular basis. Only immigration solicitors like our solicitors would understand your circumstances and will help in preparing a fool-proof application. Our goal is very clear from day one; we use all our resources and efforts to make your application successful in the very first attempt. Offering bespoke advice and services that are tailored according to individual needs of our clients is our priority.
ABOUT HARDING MITCHELL
Advice on a full range
of Immigrations matters
Our immigration lawyers will remove the stress from the immigration process, maximizing your chances of a successful outcome. If you are planning to visit, reside or extend your stay in the UK, our specialist advisers, many of whom are also qualified as UK immigration solicitors, are here to help you and your family with our tailored immigration advice
"Winning isn't Everything it's the only thing"
Ready to talk?
Contact us now concerning your case and discover why our clients so often recommend us as one of the leading teams of solicitors in London.